A few years ago, on April Fool's day, while I was still at college... We were in the middle of Design Studio class when suddenly the studio room lights went out. Then someone appeared with a cup-cake lit with one single candle. Before I knew it, everyone surrounded me and sang me "Happy Birthday". This was THE best April Fool's day in my entire life!! Reason? All of us were a bunch of fools...hahaha. It was NOT my birthday!!! I thought they were playing an April Fool's joke on me, and then when I told them it was not my birthday, they thought I was pulling their legs!! Who's the fool here??? Anyway, I accepted the cake and present in delight. Sure, why not? For my birthday's only three days away... Happy April Fool's Day people...and don't forget...three days from now ;)
Saturday, April 02, 2005
April Fool's
A few years ago, on April Fool's day, while I was still at college... We were in the middle of Design Studio class when suddenly the studio room lights went out. Then someone appeared with a cup-cake lit with one single candle. Before I knew it, everyone surrounded me and sang me "Happy Birthday". This was THE best April Fool's day in my entire life!! Reason? All of us were a bunch of fools...hahaha. It was NOT my birthday!!! I thought they were playing an April Fool's joke on me, and then when I told them it was not my birthday, they thought I was pulling their legs!! Who's the fool here??? Anyway, I accepted the cake and present in delight. Sure, why not? For my birthday's only three days away... Happy April Fool's Day people...and don't forget...three days from now ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment