If the monitor could talk, it would tell you how happy I look now as a type these lines. Yes, I'm smiling from ear to ear because I found my I. C.!!! (Read about Miss Forgetful Jo)
Well, I wasn't really looking for it when I opened this drawer that contained some old passports and old letters. My intention was to look for dates and letters that could inspire another meaningful Retro posting. Then by some queit prompting, I looked into a wallet and went through all the tiny pockets that my I.C. might be kept. I knew I had done this at least 3 times before when I first realized my I.C. was missing. But this time, bingo--there was actually a pocket that somehow slipped my desparate searching before, and in it, snug this little card that make me feel genuine, legal and liberated all at once!!
I would be throwing a celebration party to mark the "recovery" of the lost I.C. Please join me!
Meanwhile...
On a somewhat related note, I am smiling from ear to ear because I found love again in those old letters that my hubby wrote me. He's quite a romantic letter writer I must say. I only allowed myself to read 3 of them, so I won't be over indulging. Now I feel like I've found a love that was lost. Re-reading those words brought back the invigorating energy of a young heart in love.
It was the best thing that had happened to me then. And today, it is the best thing that happen to me, again.
Ok, everyone, light the fireworks and let the celebration begin!
Well, I wasn't really looking for it when I opened this drawer that contained some old passports and old letters. My intention was to look for dates and letters that could inspire another meaningful Retro posting. Then by some queit prompting, I looked into a wallet and went through all the tiny pockets that my I.C. might be kept. I knew I had done this at least 3 times before when I first realized my I.C. was missing. But this time, bingo--there was actually a pocket that somehow slipped my desparate searching before, and in it, snug this little card that make me feel genuine, legal and liberated all at once!!
I would be throwing a celebration party to mark the "recovery" of the lost I.C. Please join me!
Meanwhile...
On a somewhat related note, I am smiling from ear to ear because I found love again in those old letters that my hubby wrote me. He's quite a romantic letter writer I must say. I only allowed myself to read 3 of them, so I won't be over indulging. Now I feel like I've found a love that was lost. Re-reading those words brought back the invigorating energy of a young heart in love.
It was the best thing that had happened to me then. And today, it is the best thing that happen to me, again.
Ok, everyone, light the fireworks and let the celebration begin!
3 comments:
He he...behind every man of steel is a soft spot where romance, music, poetry and love flows from! Thou art my true love indeed!
Thanks for your love...
Coming up next: a sneak-peek of the letter.
Ooooo...sounds juicy...should I be subscribing to this? =) teeheehee..
Love letters..now that's a HOT topic...got some of my own..uh, you didn't need to know that =P Hope I'll have a collection of my own love letters from my future hubby too =)
Post a Comment