The sun only broke through the cloud for a few seconds and I was in the middle of the highway juggling between the camera and steering wheel. So what you see is what you get.
I promise you, these are not the best sunrise in KL, but I was running out of patience waiting for a perfect one, so these will do for the moment.
Isn't life like this sometimes?
We waited and waited for the right moment to happen and it never did. Then when there's a little window that opens, we just jump in and do what is best. And then we wait again, for the next perfect thing to come up.
That's hope.
I think.
But I know for sure, there'll be a better day.
A clearer sky.
A more glorious sunrise.
I have seen it before.
Be patient.
To Fei
With
Love


1 comment:
Thank you, Mom. I love you.
Post a Comment