Are you here to check out the latest?
Please accept my apology for not providing what you might be looking for.
I have yet to find any text which I can just "copy" and "paste" here that can at least partially express my thoughts.
How should I say it? I'm lost for words at the moment. The things that swim in my tangled brain are trapped somewhere where I can't access. And the strong urge to pry them out sends my head straight to the wall.
Give me some time please, so I can rediscover the humorous side of me.
It's quite exhausting living the life of a Drama Queen!
For now, I'm contented to just look at the following which were recorded in my journal on August 28, 2007.
My Favorite Places in Singapore
I love to be there or to revisit as often as I can. These places make me happy, for different reasons.
My tiny & warm HDB apartment
The Esplanade
The Botanical Gardens
Singapore Art Museum
National Library Board Building
Places I Wish I could be in a “Twinkling of an Eye”
My tiny & warm HDB apartment
The Esplanade
The Botanical Gardens
Singapore Art Museum
National Library Board Building
Places I Wish I could be in a “Twinkling of an Eye”
Thinking about these places makes me happy because my babies are there:
Beijing, China
Oakland, California, USA
Beijing, China
Oakland, California, USA
No comments:
Post a Comment