Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Getting Closer or Not?

Yup, the guy from the Light and Easy Radio station called me today.

"Ma'am, your tickets are ready for collection at Astro on this Thursday or Friday between 10.00am-12.00noon. Could you please come and collect or send someone else?"

Did they think that people who win prize tickets never have to go to work? I told him that there's no way I could get myself or anyone there on that kind of time frame.

"I could courier to you but we will not be held responsible if the tickets were lost. It had happened before and over 80 tickets went missing. That was a big headache for us."

Hmm, why should I be worried about your headache and create a new headache for myself to get the 4 free passes? I told him that I wouldn't blame them if the tickets were lost, just courier them anyway. Meanwhile, I imagined that he would be keeping the tickets and pretend that the tickets was lost in courier.

Yah...me and my imaginations!

Keeping my fingers crossed.

(By the way, it was hazey today, so no sunrise pix. Maybe tomorrow.)

No comments: