Wow, I took a look at the date of the last blog and was shock to see that it was last month when I posted. Time really flies! But I haven't been slacking. I put up a couple of posts and an e-album last week for two birthdays for the family. Those took up a lot of time, I must say. Since hubby is out of town, I don't have the luxury of moping around in cyber space, so I would just give a couple of updates.
Work:
The show house for the luxury apartment is 90% completed. It is common knowledge that the last 10% of the incomplete work would take as long as the time taken to finish the 90%. Without Mr. R as the captain, I am left to shoulder a load heavier than originally intended. Learning experience, I conclude. I know, you might want to see some pictures. I will post some, as soon as I think the thing is picture worthy.
In Mandarin, 我先在这儿卖个关子了,大家请稍侯吧!
In English, I'm keeping you in suspense, please hang in there!
Family:
Endless exams! Luckily I’m not the one who’s sitting for them. The test I am undergoing is test of balancing act. Yup, I have to make sure that meals served are balanced, sleeping and waking patterns are balanced, working and playing hours are balanced. If I make this list any longer, I’m going to tip the scale over and become guilty of spending too much time on blogger space!
Others:
First, there’s a fashion show coming up in 3 weeks, and I’m supervising it. It’s a small scale thing but not small enough to take it easy. Plenty of coordination!
Second, there’s an over-night camp for a group of young women aged 12-18 and I’m one of the organizers. Of course I don’t do everything myself. I just need to put people together and bingo, everything is done…sounds easy doesn’t it?
Next in line—I am anxiously anticipating and practicing for a musical performance in the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts auditorium in Singapore on 17 & 18 of November. It’s been a while since I sang in a full choir. This would be fun—80 members and a semi orchestra. Thinking about it makes me smile.
Don’t ask me how I manage all the above. I just keep looking forward to the choir and I can smile!
Ok, that’s all for the time being, folks.
Work:
The show house for the luxury apartment is 90% completed. It is common knowledge that the last 10% of the incomplete work would take as long as the time taken to finish the 90%. Without Mr. R as the captain, I am left to shoulder a load heavier than originally intended. Learning experience, I conclude. I know, you might want to see some pictures. I will post some, as soon as I think the thing is picture worthy.
In Mandarin, 我先在这儿卖个关子了,大家请稍侯吧!
In English, I'm keeping you in suspense, please hang in there!
Family:
Endless exams! Luckily I’m not the one who’s sitting for them. The test I am undergoing is test of balancing act. Yup, I have to make sure that meals served are balanced, sleeping and waking patterns are balanced, working and playing hours are balanced. If I make this list any longer, I’m going to tip the scale over and become guilty of spending too much time on blogger space!
Others:
First, there’s a fashion show coming up in 3 weeks, and I’m supervising it. It’s a small scale thing but not small enough to take it easy. Plenty of coordination!
Second, there’s an over-night camp for a group of young women aged 12-18 and I’m one of the organizers. Of course I don’t do everything myself. I just need to put people together and bingo, everything is done…sounds easy doesn’t it?
Next in line—I am anxiously anticipating and practicing for a musical performance in the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts auditorium in Singapore on 17 & 18 of November. It’s been a while since I sang in a full choir. This would be fun—80 members and a semi orchestra. Thinking about it makes me smile.
Don’t ask me how I manage all the above. I just keep looking forward to the choir and I can smile!
Ok, that’s all for the time being, folks.
2 comments:
How you manage it all? Coz u're the wife of the Optimal Thinker remember?? ha hah ha!
OPTIMAL lives on!!!
You always want the credits don't you?
Post a Comment